Whether it is someone looking for golf balls, a local mortgage lender, or a purchasing agent in need of three thousand instrument panels, the Internet is where it happens. Unfortunately, most websites are only being used as an online brochure. Moving your website to the top of Google and other major search engines will transform it into a powerful source of business development, and tactical search engine positioning can generate more sales for a company than all other forms of advertising combined.
Call us or click here to schedule a free consultation.
Natural Listings versus Sponsored Listings
Studies have shown that 70% or more of all search engine users prefer clicking on the “natural” results in the main left portion of the search engines (versus the sponsored listings found on the right). Positioning our clients’ websites at the top of the natural rankings is our main purpose. If you are curious to see how many people are searching for a company like yours on a monthly basis, and would like to assess where your company ranks, we can help.
We can provide free key phrase research on the search terms that describe your specific products and/or services, as well as a competitive analysis and our personal recommendations on what you should do to better capture this highly qualified traffic.
Call us or request a custom proposal here.
How Much Does This Cost?
There are two things to consider when pricing search engine optimization services;
1) The internal process of making your website search engine friendly (which is based on how many search terms you would like to target and the amount of SEO copywriting you may need)
2) The external process of link building (absolutely crucial – especially for Google and is based on how many incoming links you need to require to outrank your competitors). For example, somebody wanting to show up for Theodosia welding services would require far less links than somebody who wanted to show up for the words cell phones. While the internal efforts for both websites would require virtually the exact same optimization efforts (i.e. title tags, head tags, alt tags, well written content, site map, etc.), the external efforts is where the pricing would dramatically change.
Why are links important? Here is a direct quote from Google found on a page entitled, “Ranking”:
“In general, webmasters can improve the rank of their sites by increasing the number of high-quality sites that link to their pages.”Does Ashi Technology Offer Guaranteed SEO Services?Here at Ashi Technology, we guarantee that you will receive the professional SEO solutions outlined in our service agreement, backed by years of experience, award-winning results, and an outstanding reputation. Our guarantee to you: EXPERTISE.Read more about guaranteed top search engine rankings.
Our Services Include:
- Extensive key phrase research
- On-page optimization changes
- SEO copywriting
- Strategic title tag adjustments
- Internal linking structure
- Navigational/Architectural improvement
Externally, we also provide a competitive inbound link analysis and a variety of link building services such as submissions to directories (who are known to generate direct click-through traffic and valid inbound links), article and press release writing/submissions. We also provide monthly reports (available online with password protection) to monitor your progress by tracking your rankings within the major search engines, monitoring your traffic, analyzing what search terms you are being found for and tracking your current inbound link counts within Google, Yahoo and MSN. Once your initial term has ended and at no obligation, we offer renewal plans in efforts to continue to monitor and maintain your new rankings. We are here to be your long-term partner for success.
Call us or click here to request a free custom proposal for your specific needs.